Creditors Collection Service, Inc. has taken an active approach to ensure that the risk of a data breach to your consumers’ information is mitigated. Here is some insight into our approach at CCS::
- We adhere to the ‘best practices’ when it comes to data security and privacy.
- We have put safeguards in place to prevent such an occurrence from happening not only externally, but internally as well.
- Our staff members are fully aware of the importance of this topic and are trained to recognize any potential risks.
- Our network and data systems were fully built and are actively maintained by professionals in the field of networking and information security.
- We only use respectable certified vendors for our core operations and processes which include our communications/call center, collections system, emails, client portal, payment processing, account scoring, skip-tracing, and mail processing.
- Our data systems only store the minimum required information necessary to make our collections team successful. Consumer payment card information is NEVER stored in our databases. All card payments are processed by our third-party payment processor who is PCI DSS certified.
Remembering from Whom all blessings flow, CCS and its employees are humbled to support the following charities in 2019:
- The Rescue Mission of Roanoke
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- Salvation Army Turning Point Women's Shelter
- St. Jude's
- American Heart Association
- God's Pit Crew
- Gleaning for the World
- Samaritan's Purse